Campsaround was founded in 2019 and is the first online travel agency in Greece for camping, glamping, and other alternative outdoor accommodation. Campsaround currently operates in Greece, but its goal is to become the online leading platform for searching and booking outdoor accommodations in Europe, starting from the countries of the Mediterranean. The 95% of Greek camping, glamping (ie luxury camping which provides all the amenities of a hotel) and private outdoor accommodations is listed on the platfrom. Its founders envision the creation of a community of people who love nature and sustainable holidays.
Targeting: Campsaround addresses to nature lovers, who want to reconnect with nature, seek isolation, and enjoy tranquility.
- Founded: 2019 (Greece)
- Short term rental properties: hundrends
- Commission: 10% (host) – 2% (guest) on each booking
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- It targets and attracts a niche audience (campers mainly)
- You can accept direct bookings or bookings upon request
- The demand for this type of vacation (camping, glamping, etc.) is on the rise
- It has a quite high commission per booking
- It currently operates only in Greece and is not widespread
Want to sync Campsaround with your other channels?
Sign up for a 14 day free trial of Hosthub