Terms of Service
Terms of Service
- During this period the Service is offered for free to all users for 14 days, after which the service is billed according to our pricing policy available here: www.hosthub.com/pricing.
- The TOS may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. This page (www.hosthub.com/tos) will always carry the latest version of the TOS. In addition to the terms found at the preceding URL, when using particular Hosthub owned or operated services, you and Hosthub shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. Hosthub may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service. When this is the case, it will be explicitly mentioned in each different TOS document.
“Hosthub.com,” “us,” “we,” or “our” means Hosthub, a United States company incorporated under the laws of the Delaware, and having its registered address at 2035 Sunset Lake Rd., Newark, 19702, USA with a branch office located at Konitsis 11B, Marousi (Athens), 151 25, Greece.
User: any visitor and user of our website
User Account: the account created by any registered user
Website: our online presence as presented on the website www.hosthub.com.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Hosthub helps vacation and short-term rental owners and managers synchronize their booking calendars between the channels (listing sites) where they have listed their properties on (e.g. Airbnb, Homeaway, Booking.com, Tripadvisor, etc). The “Service” includes:
(a) the Hosthub website at www.hosthub.com
(b) the web application at https://app.hosthub.com, and any tools, services and content provided through the Hosthub website and the Hosthub web application.
(c) Any new features added to or augmenting the Service are also subject to this TOS.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM HOSTHUB
- USE OF THE SERVICE
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Hosthub features, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Hosthub assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery The failure of Hosthub to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this TOS shall not be a waiver of that right. You acknowledge that this TOS is a contract between You and Hosthub Inc, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and Hosthub, and it governs your use of the Service and takes the place of any prior agreements between You and Hosthub .
- REFUND POLICY
Hosthub has a 14-day no questions asked refund policy. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the service, you have 14 days after your first payment to request a refund. Annual subscriptions are only refundable up to 14 days after payment.
- SERVICE CANCELLATION
Subscriptions are only cancelled by the customer via the self serve web app. Hosthub employees are not allowed to cancel subscriptions on behalf of customers.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS IN CREATING AN ACCOUNT
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States, the EU or other applicable jurisdiction.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Hosthub has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Hosthub has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). Additionally, you hereby represent that you are either the owner of any properties you add to our Service or a duly appointed manager and that you hold any and all necessary permits to manage the properties that you add to our Service.
- MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
During registration, you will enter your email to be used as your username and you will need to fill out a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Hosthub of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Hosthub cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. You acknowledge and agree that Hosthub may access, store and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to your requests for customer service; or (d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Hosthub, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Hosthub and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- LISTING CHANNEL ACCOUNT AND CREDENTIAL ACCESS
You understand that in order for Hosthub to offer the Service, you need to provide Hosthub with the credentials (username/password) you use on any channel(s) that you wish to synchronize bookings with. This information is stored on Hosthub’s secure servers, and especially the password:
- Is stored encrypted
- No human can access it unencrypted
- Will never be shared with any 3rdparty, encrypted or unencrypted, besides the specific channel they belong to.
Hosthub will use these credentials to login into your account in these channels and perform all necessary operations in order to keep all your calendars synchronized in the fastest possible time. These actions include but are not limited to:
- Reading and editing your calendar on each channel
- Adding contact details
- Adding new users (co-hosts)
- GUARANTEE THAT YOUR CALENDARS ARE SYNCED CORRECTLY
Hosthub guarantees that your calendars on all your active channels will always be synced correctly near real-time. In order for your calendars to be synced correctly, the following rules have to be met:
- You have linked your rental to the correct listing of each of your active channels
- There are no ical connections on any of your channels to or from other channels (except those added by Hosthub)
- Your calendars were fully synced on the day you activated our service for your rental
- You only block dates on Hosthub and not on any of your channels directly
- Whenever you add a new listing on a channel you need to add it in Hosthub too
- If you ever change your credentials on any of your channels you need to update them in your Hosthub settings too
- You have not removed our phone numbers from your channel’s settings
- If we have added our account as co-host to your profile, you have not removed it
- INTERNATIONAL NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS ON HOSTHUB NETWORK
When you register with Hosthub, you acknowledge that in using Hosthub services to send electronic communications (including but not limited to email, SMS, search queries, uploading photos and files to Hosthub, and other Internet activities), you will be causing communications to be sent through Hosthub’s computer networks, which are located in the cloud (Google Cloud)
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. In particular, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our Platform and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material on our Platform are owned by Hosthub. Hosthub exclusively retains ownership of all rights, title and interest in and to (all intellectual property rights of the look and feel (including infrastructure) of) the Platform on which the service is made available and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content or our brand without our express written permission. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behaviour will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
You agree to indemnify and hold Hosthub and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including your Hosthub login information), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Hosthub reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Hosthub shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Hosthub may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Hosthub account and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity, (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Hosthub’s sole discretion and that Hosthub shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. HOSTHUB AND ITS
- SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- HOSTHUB AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM HOSTHUB OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT HOSTHUB AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF HOSTHUB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Hosthub may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, by email, in the Hosthub website or postings on the Hosthub Service.
- USERS OF HOSTHUB SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AGREE THAT THEY WILL NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS INCLUDING COPYRIGHT LAWS IN THE COURSE OF USING HOSTHUB SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AND THAT THEY ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT UPLOADING FILES TO WHICH THEY DO NOT HAVE THE COPYRIGHT OR THE PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER.