Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online travel agencies in the world and it is based in Singapore. It was founded in 2005 and was acquired by Booking Holdings in 2007. It is the best vacation rental website for owners who are listing in Asia or attract mostly Asian guests, offering them great exposure. Agoda reaches 2.3 million travelers from 65 countries and it is available in 38 languages, providing multilingual customer care 24/7. Agoda rates more than 2 million rental properties worldwide, with listed homes, hotels, hostels, resorts, villas, and many more. It is important to note that it focuses on providing customers with discounted or cheap lodges.
Targeting: Agoda has a global audience but focuses on Asia, with a great response in Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
- Founded: 2005 (Thailand)
- Short term rental properties: 2 million+
- Commission: 15% per booking
- Payments: Property collects payments
- How to register: https://www.hosthub.com/guides/how-to-create-a-listing-on-agoda/
- It offers free sign up, free listing, and free onsite tools to help hosts manage their properties
- Excellent multilingual customer care
- If your clientele is mainly based in Asia, this platform will bring you exposure and many bookings
- Part of Booking Holdings
- Not very widespread in Europe and America
- The website advertises properties and charges hosts
Want to sync Agoda with your other channels?
Sign up for a 14 day free trial of Hosthub