HouseTrip is one of Europe’s largest online travel agencies and in 2012 was awarded for 2nd top start-up in all of London and is continuously growing. It is important to note that HouseTrip is a part of Tripadvisor. HouseTrip offers to its guests an authentic, private, flexible, and value for money stay across 160 countries and territories with more than 400.000 listed properties. It is the best alternative to a soulless hotel room. Owners can list everything from camper vans to villas. HouseTrip has vacation rentals in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
Targeting: HouseTrip appeals to global audiences who want to rent holiday houses for their vacations instead of hotel rooms.
- Founded: 2010 (UK)
- Short-term rental properties: 400.000+
- Commission: 8-16%(guests) – 3%(owner) per booking
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- Free listing
- Low commission fee
- All listed vacation rentals are distributed through Tripadvisor’s other sites, which collectively attract 490 million travelers every month in 26 different languages.
- Not responsive customer support
- Overbooked properties may occur, leaving dissatisfied customers
Want to sync HouseTrip with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Hosthub