Aura is an Australian holiday rental marketplace. It was founded in 2009 in Sydney and the website launched in 2012. The people behind this online travel agency are actually short-term rental property owners or managers themselves and they created this website with the owner but also the traveler in mind. Aura has thousands of holiday houses, apartments, and short-term properties listings in Australia and in the beginning of 2014 became the largest Australian-owned holiday rental website in the country. The website has more than 325K unique visitors.
Targeting: Aura is the fastest-growing Australian vacation rental website and it is orientated towards Australian audiences. Guests usually book for 8 or more nights.
- Founded: 2009 (Australia)
- Short-term rental properties: 11.000+
- Commission: No booking fees, 7%-10% (guest) per booking
- Payments: Owners collect payments
- Free listing – No booking fees
- Direct communication between guests and owners
- You can either receive requests or direct bookings
- User-friendly website
- Quick payments directly from guests
- It only targets the Australian audience
Want to sync Aura with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Hosthub