Canopy and Stars was launched in 2010 and since then it has been the leading marketing and booking agent in the glamping industry. Canopy & Stars inspects and collects the weirdest and most unique places in nature. It gives the opportunity to people to reconnect with nature and wildlife. Canopy and Stars has a wide range of special, creative places to stay in the outdoors, giving a unique and genuine experience to guests that are searching for more wildlife. It is important to note that it accepts less than 20% of applications, inspecting and visiting every’s application place. The properties which make it and are listed in their special collection, must have a connection with nature, be a little unusual and creative, have environmental responsibility, have warm hospitality, and be connected with the locals and what they provide, in order to give a real feeling of the area.
Targeting: Canopy and Stars is orientated towards people who love and want to be more connected with nature and wildlife. Canopy & Stars operates in Europe and focuses on European audiences but also addresses people who want to visit and see a different side of Europe.
- Founded: 2010 (United Kingdom)
- Short term rental properties: 850+
- Commission: per booking
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- With every booking made through the website, a tree is planted, fighting the climate crisis.
- You will join an exclusive collection, giving prestige to your property
- The rising of the glamping industry
- It is hard to list your property on their collection, as it only accepts 20% of the applications
- Not good customer service
- It currently operates only in Europe
Want to sync Canopy and Stars with your other channels?
Sign up for a 14 day free trial of Hosthub