Niumba is the leading vacation rental marketplace in Spain. It was founded in 2005 by Groupo Intercom, which is a business indicator and it was acquired by Tripadvisor, in 2013. Niumba has 100.000 short-term rental properties distributed across all tourist areas of Spain. Owners can list on the Niumba portal apartments, houses, villas, hostels, hotels, bungalows, and many more. It is the ideal vacation rental website for owners who have properties in Spain. Niumba was founded to unite travelers with property owners.
Targeting: Niumba is oriented towards Spain and Spanish-speaking audiences. It also appeals to audiences from all over the world, who want to visit Spain.
- Founded: 2005 (Spain)
- Short-term rental properties: 100.000+
- Commission: 8%-16% (guest) / 3% (owner) per booking
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- Low commission fee
- Your listing will appear on all Tripadvisor’s sites, which collectively attract 490 million travelers every month in 26 different languages
- +50.000 reliable reviews that give travelers the confidence to book your property
- Not responsive and helpful customer support
- Focused on Spain and Spanish-speaking audiences
Want to sync Niumba with your other channels?
Sign up for a 14 day free trial of Hosthub